WHY I’M RUNNING FOR DTC VICE CHAIR
Our Party has a unique opportunity today to recapture American voter support. Democrats are angry and frightened at the direction our country is taking under the current administration. Our Republican colleagues are also beginning to regret their election choice. This presents an extraordinary opportunity for our Party to re-establish ourselves as the Party of inclusivity and social progress through outreach, education, and effective communication.
As DTC Vice Chair, I will strive to grow the Party by:
- Championing an outreach effort that is permanent and ongoing, not tied to the election cycle.
- Working with the ward captains to educate neighborhood voters on key issues.
- Developing a ward-by-ward campaign strategy to improve voter turnout.
- Working to create an annual budget that allows us to realistically fund the needs of our campaigns and outreach efforts.
- Expanding our use of social media as a political and messaging tactic.
- Coordinating with the DTC to support candidate recruitment and training.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their ideas with me. I look forward to working with all of you to grow our Party, and I humbly ask for your support on April 17.
All my best,